Monday, September 8, 2008

Knitters Loom

I just realized I've never posted any of my scarves! Seeing as there's a little chill in the air and all the stores have out their fall line up it seems appropriate now to upload photo's of the scarves I've done in the past. These are some of my favorite. I work on the Knitters loom from Ashford. Unfortunately you can't do any patterns on the knitters loom but you can experiment with lots of different wool and colour, not to mention it takes only a couple hours to whip one of these babies up! I've just started a new one its all warped and ready to go but I have quite a bit of work to do (actually when I was warping it I should have been working.... ) I hope to have it finished before our trip out east. You'll have to wait for photo's since were moving very soon and every thing's in Boxes [:

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Kim Buck said...

ohh, I love that black & pink one, nice contrast & design. :)