Friday, April 18, 2008

This is not a Test

Hello Internet!

Welcome to my first ever blog! I can't guarantee I'll be good at it and I can't guarantee that I'll always be spiffy, but I do hope you enjoy snooping and seeing what kinds of things I've been drawing!

Some of you may know that I've been taking some Life Drawing classes lately and its really gotten me pumped up about drawing all over again. Sadly that's about to end so I was kicking around the idea of having a blog, something to keep me excited! And here it is. I'm sure most of the things posted will be from the recent Life Drawing classes and Cat sketches. But over the summer I hope to go to the Toronto Zoo and get a wide variety of sketches for you to enjoy.

Well, 'nuff talk! I guess I better get to work and start scanning!
Cheers,
Michelle

No comments: